Invitation to join
All accredited energy efficiency certificate creators, product suppliers and key stakeholders are invited to join the EECCA to:
- enhance the EECCA’s capacity to influence certificate creation opportunities, scheme deliverables and certificate creation standards;
- share the responsibility and recognition as a leading voice in the industry;
- have timely access to industry information and factors impacting developments; and
- engage in networking opportunities with peers and stakeholders.
Member categories and fees
Membership categories are tiered to reflect the size and resources of the organisation and the benefits derived from membership.
- Members are obliged to abide by the Rules of the EECCA and sign the EECCA Code of Conduct which aims to uphold high standards in the marketing and delivery of energy efficiency services to consumers.
- Member structure is generally based on certificate creation activity annually and based on the past 3 months, non-creators need to join as Corporate members.
- The Board has the right to determine membership categories.
- A one-off joining fee is payable immediately upon acceptance along with the annual fee.
Benefits are summarised in the EECCA Member Info And Application Form 2017