EECCA members showcase multiple benefits
A number of EECCA Members provide on their websites either real project case studies or calculators that illustrate proven and potential benefits for end customers that are being delivered through the market-based energy efficiency schemes across Australia. Benefits include:
- reduced electricity demand on site;
- reduced customer bills and ongoing savings with attractive returns on investment;
- reduced greenhouse gas emissions in the most cost-effective way possible;
- more effective, innovative, high quality solutions using the latest proven technology and professional installation standards (such as tailored lighting with appropriate brightness);
- addressing of market barriers (such as reducing upfront costs of installation and providing accredited experts who otherwise may not be easily accessible and who are trained to maximise benefits for customers).
Broader benefits reflected in case studies include:
- stimulating investment in new, and more, energy efficient technology, jobs and skills.