The Northern Territory (NT) does not currently have a market-based energy efficiency scheme.
The NT Government mobilised a Renewable Energy Expert Panel (REEP) on 15 Dec 2017 to deliver a Roadmap to Renewables Report. This initiative is part of the the NT Government’s target of 50 per cent renewable energy by 2030. The EECCA made a submission to the NTREEP. A report is anticipated in the second half of 2017.
- Roadmap to Renewables, Labor's plan to transition to renewable energy in The Northern Territory,Territory Labor, Aug 2016.
- Key Challenges and Opportunities Issues Paper, Sessional Committee on the Northern Territory's Energy Future, NT Government, 14 May 2014.
- Report 1 - Roadmap to renewables and low emission energy in remote communities, Green Energy Taskforce NT Government, 22 Nov 2013.
- Report 2 - An evaluation of the relative merits, feasibility, and likely costs of the potentially available renewable energy technologies to be used in the NT, including geo-thermal, solar, biomass and tidal, Green Energy Taskforce NT Government, 22 Nov 2013.
- Greening the Territory, NT Government - Election 2012 - Territory Labor, 2009.