Retail Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES)
Scheme name: Retail Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES), REES website
Type: Direct Obligation
Scheme administrator: Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA)
Scheme regulator: ESCOSA
Commenced: 1 Jan 2009
End date: 31 December 2020
Policy framework responsibility: SA Minister for Mineral Resources and Energy
Ministerial responsibility: SA Minister for Mineral Resources and Energy
- SA Govt energy plan misses new demand side reduction with energy efficiency, 14 Mar 2017
- SA energy crisis needs EE scheme expansion immediately, 10 Feb 2017
- SA Govt can help businesses beyond $31m boost with REES expansion, 15 Dec 2016
- REES delivering for SA - 2015 Annual Report, 20 June 2016
- REES Consultation Paper 2018-2020, SA Government, 22 March 2017.
- Review of Energy Efficiency Strategies under the SA REES Scheme for 2018-2020 - Final Report for SA Government, prepared by Energy Efficient Strategies, March 2017.
- Our Energy Plan, SA Government, 14 March 2017.
- REES Annual Report 2015, ESCOSA, 21 June 2016.
- Review Report of the REES, SA Government, Oct 2013.