Victorian Energy Upgrades Program (VEUP)
Type: Certificate based
Certificates: Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs)
Scheme administrator: Essential Services Commission (ESC)
Scheme regulator: ESC
Commenced: 1 Jan 2009
End date: 2029
Policy framework responsibility: Victorian Government Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP)
Ministerial responsibility: VIC Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change
- Victoria's Climate Change Adaptation Plan 2017-2020, Victorian Government, 8 Feb 2017.
- Victoria's Climate Change Framework - Vic Govt, 2016, Victorian Government, 2016.
- VEET Scheme Performance Report 2015, ESC, 24 Aug 2016
- Saving Energy, growing jobs – Victoria’s energy efficiency productivity statement, Vic Govt, June 2015
- Setting future Victorian Energy Efficiency Targets, Vic Govt, April 2015
- VEET Forum Presentation. Open Forum. Vic Govt EcoDev, 16 April 2015